Friday 19 September 2014

Loving the Holiday Catalogue

I was so so excited when I received the Holiday catalogue last month. I flipped through the pages and thought 'I want it all'. Well I went a little crazy and purchased quite a bit of what is available. There are so many fun things in there and I love anything Christmas. I cant wait to show you some of the fantastic creations that you will see featured in the catalogue as well as some of my own designs. So follow me to see lots of upcoming examples.
Need one of these fantastic catalogues then Contact me to request one.
 

Check out this card that I have created using non traditional christmas colours with the Bright and Beautiful stampset. I am loving the cool blue green colours for Christmas. I made this card into a shaker card because I wanted to incorporate the cute and shiny Frosted Sequins. I also loved creating the negative space using the matching star framelits. How beautiful is this star stamp?!
I really like adding bling to Christmas cards as well and you couldn't get more blingy than this. You should see it in the sun.
Thanks for dropping by,

Cherie

Products used:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com